Marketing Communications Specialist
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Are you a self-starter who loves marketing communications and working in a public relations and communications agency? We have a job for you. PadillaCRT, an employee-owned firm needs a marketing communications specialist. The marketing communications specialist will be responsible for implementing, project coordination or managing and executing the agency marketing plan which includes advertising, media relations, events, direct marketing, social media and other outreach for PadillaCRT and its practice areas. We need an energetic, smart thinking, self-starter who takes initiative and can think outside-the-box. If you have these skills and experience and like to go the extra mile, please apply.|
PadillaCRT is one of the top 10 independent public relations and communications agencies in the country, formed through the acquisition of CRT/Tanaka by Padilla Speer Beardsley. The firm helps clients engage and inspire stakeholders in the health care, food and beverage, consumer goods, financial services, manufacturing, technology, agribusiness and recreation sectors.
PadillaCRT is an award-winning, employee-owned firm and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an exceptional work environment and terrific benefits, which contributed to our recognition as one of the Top 20 U.S. Agencies to Work For” in 2010 -2013.
We’re strategic. We deliver results. We have fun. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
Please apply through the agency’s website http://www.padillaspeer.com/content/about-us/career-opp.aspx
|Duties:||This job will involve the following:|
• Managing the creation, execution and distribution of marketing communication materials and collateral
• Serving as a key point of contact for all marketing-related efforts
• Supervising the production of high-quality and timely collateral materials
• Managing and updating the PadillaCRT website
• Assisting with new business activities
• Conceiving, planning and coordinating sponsorships and special events
• Working closely with other staff
|Qualifications:||The ideal candidate will have the following skills:|
• Two to four years of experience in marketing communications, media relations and public relations
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills
• Experience in database and direct email marketing
• Media relations experience such as developing lists, relationships and pitching
• One to two years of experience in project coordination
• Agency experience a plus
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.