Assistant Account Executive
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||PadillaCRT is looking for a new assistant account executive, with one to two years of post-college experience in advertising, marketing communications and/or public relations. Agency experience is a plus.|
PadillaCRT is one of the top 10 independent public relations and communications agencies in the country, formed through the acquisition of CRT/Tanaka by Padilla Speer Beardsley. The firm helps clients engage and inspire stakeholders in the health care, food and beverage, consumer goods, financial services, manufacturing, technology, agribusiness and recreation sectors.
PadillaCRT has specialized talent in branding, research, corporate and investor relations, creative, digital, crisis management, social media and mobile communication, and is a founding partner of the Worldcom Public Relations Group, a partnership of 100 independently owned partner offices in 133 cities on six continents. PadillaCRT clients include 3M, BASF, Barnes & Noble College, Cargill, Charles Schwab, Ditch Witch, Girl Scouts of the USA, Hass Avocado Board, Land O’Lakes, Merck, Rockwell Automation, RTI Surgical, SAP, UnitedHealth Group, U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council and Wines from Rioja (Spain).
Over the years, PadillaCRT has been recognized with more than 300 national and regional awards for its strategic counsel, creativity, workplace culture and community service, including PRSA Silver and Bronze Anvils, PRWeek Awards, IABC Gold Quills and Holmes Report SABRE Awards.
PadillaCRT is an employee-owned firm and an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer an exceptional work environment, which contributed to our recognition as America’s “Top Agency to Work For” in 2010 -2013.
We’re strategic. We deliver results. We have fun. And we’re seeking entrepreneurial individuals who want to grow with us.
|Duties:||A PadillaCRT Assistant Account Executive supports many facets of a holistic communications strategy. As such, some of the day-to-day activities include:|
• Preparing conference reports, meeting agendas, status reports and billing summaries
• Writing creative briefs as the starting point of a creative project
• Handling details such as asset management, estimates, delivery, internal communications, proofing, etc.
• Working with project manager, producer and other team members to insure timely, accurate delivery on all client jobs
• Assure that all agency work presented to the client meets quality standards, is presented in a professional manner, is delivered in a timely fashion, within the client’s budget
• Provide clear, concise, accurate reports, calls etc. to client contacts as required by assigned account team or other staff members
• Developing media and influencer lists
• Writing news releases, feature articles and proposal letters
• Conducting media calls
• Managing press materials
• Enjoys a fast paced work environment
• Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task
• Excellent proofing skills/attention to detail
• Desire to learn, be continually challenged and grow
• Flexibility to work and communicate effectively with different types of people
• Excellent writing, editing and interviewing skills
• Creative problem solving and decision-making skills; excellent judgment
• Excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong leadership skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
• Understanding and experience working with social media properties and campaigns
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.